Terms And Conditions
You may register on the Platform and add cash to Your account by following the registration procedure laid down in the section on the Nature and use of the Platform.
Please note that Your User Details will be accessible to other users on the Platform.
The rules governing Your participation in the Contests available on Our Platform are available at Our section on Participation. Further, each Mobile Game may be subject to its own Game Rules and Code of Conduct. To understand Mobile Games better please refer to Our section on Mobile Games.
- ● Please note that We have the sole discretion to determine the terms applicable on any Contest including the Awards to be given in any Contest. Further, the Entry Fee for any contest is non-refundable and may only be refunded under the circumstances stated in Our Return, Refund and Cancellation policy.
- ● Winnings may be withdrawn by You from Your account, subject to the completion of KYC verification and will be subject to TDS deductions.
- ● Only skill-based games are available on Our Platform. To understand more about the nature of games offered on Our Platform please refer to the Games of skill section.
- ● We further request that You follow the precautions laid down in the Our Safety section while playing Mobile Games on Our Platform. While using the various communication channels provided on Our Platform You must abide by rules stated in the Our Community rules and code of conduct section.
- ● You may not use the Platform in ways stated in the Our Restrictions section. You will indemnify Us in the event We suffer any losses on account of Your use of Our Platform or Your failure to abide by this Agreement.
- ● Circumstances under which Your access to the Platform or this Agreement may be terminated are stated in the Termination section. Your use of this Platform is completely at Your own risk. We disclaim all warranties in relation to the Platform. To understand more please refer to the Our Disclaimer section.
- ● Any dispute between You and Us will be resolved by way of Arbitration which will be conducted in Bangalore by a sole arbitrator appointed by Us. For further details refer to Our Governing law and dispute resolution section.
- ● For information about Our Referral program, please click here.
- ● For rules governing ludo plaza SuperTeam, please click here.
- ● If You have any complaints or grievances over any of the Services offered on the Platform, please contact our Grievance Officer. To know about our Anti-Money Laundering Policy, please click here
- (1) Rudra Enterprise is an Indian company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013. ludo plaza operates a mobile gaming portal in India, which offers various skill and learning-based digital games developed by Third-Party Game Developers and other promotional and interactive features (collectively “Services”) through its web portal https://www.ludo plaza.live/, partner websites, mobile applications and other portals (collectively, the “Platform”).
- (2) Capitalized terms used herein but not defined shall have the meanings ascribed to them under section 1.9 (Definitions and Interpretation) of this Agreement.
- (3) This Agreement shall apply to all persons who visit the Platform or create a player Account including any contributors of content over the Platform (the “Users”, “You” or “Your”).
- (4) By registering on, browsing, downloading, using or accessing any part of the Platform or utilizing the Services, the Users agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- (5) If at any time the User does not accept or agree to any terms of this Agreement, on a continuing basis in relation to any of the Services offered on the Platform, they should not access the Platform.
- (8) Any Users’ continued usage of the Platform after any such update, change, replacement or modification in the Agreement constitutes their valid consent to such changes.